Cormach Training Center
In year 2012 Cormach s.r.l inaugurated a new premises close to the headquarter: a complete free space dedicated to Training Courses.
The new Training Center has been studied and developed for all our clients, for showing, teaching and training on the use and service of the complete range of Cormach machines.
“We believe a well-trained technician is the great value of a garage, therefore Cormach Training Center is a key point for the success of our customers”
In 2020, in a year of great global challenges brought about by Covid-19 health emergency, we have enhanced our digital tools and created a virtual tour of our Training Center through an innovative 3D technology. This allows our customers and all interested users to access our Training Center and explore all environments at their own pace. In addition to exploring the environments, users can download useful documentation by selecting the product of interest.
- Theory, practice and maintenance are the winning combination to improve sales and receive positive feedback from users
- The attendee fully acquires the knowledge, use and maintenance for tyre changers, wheel balancers and wheel alignment equipment
- The purpose of the training course is to increase the knowledge and skills of the attendee, enabling him to work with high professionalism
Benefit of training
- Having the full range of Cormach machines available, creating the ideal conditions to offer a personalized training course
- Practicing and specializing on the machines of your interest
- Having a complete set of tires and rims, to better understand the differences in use of every single machine
- Increasing Cormach equipment knowledge
Application for Training
The application for our training should be submitted at least 1 month before the training dates, specifying the type of machines you would like to be trained on.
Training Course fee
Our training is FREE OF CHARGE. We believe education should not be subject to payment: this adds value to Cormach’s customers.
Training Course hours
Training starts at 9.00 am and ends at approx. 5.00 pm (Subject to client needs)
Training Course duration
1 day for Tyre Changers
1 day for Wheel Balancers
1 day for Wheel Aligners
Training Course certificate
At the end of the course, each attendee will receive a certificate of attendance to confirm the knowledge and skills acquired
We recommend taking part in our training courses at least once a year, to be always up-to-date on all new machines and devices.
The length of the Training Course depends on the skills, knowledge and experience of each participant.